3.12.2009

Scribble: Let me have this for once.

      The sun gently taps on my eyelids, as soft purring tickles my ears. With a sigh, I wonder where my little feline residents have nestled, to hear the pleasant motor of their breaths so clearly.
      Before I can turn my head, I feel a soft weight over my chest, as disheveled locks fall casually from my chest. I can't tell if she is smiling, or if her eyes are even closed; not even a gentle squeeze is telling, as she buries her face even deeper in me. I can't help but smile for her, though, as my fingertips wander through silken strands, my arm sliding very carefully over her own.
      I can feel the softness of her breath, the warmth of her touch. Briefly, my eyelids start sliding back into place...
      The paw on my nose, of course, proposes an alternative.

No comments: