2.07.2009

Things I Have Learned from Comic-Con: Day Two


  • Peter Laird, paraphrased: "We chose turtles because we thought, 'what's the least ninja-like animal out there?' And then we had it: turtles."
  • Jesse Moore looks like he is capable of destroying worlds. While he may still be capable of doing so, he would do so in the friendliest, most positive way.
  • "Top Secret Panel" is, much like the cake, a lie.
  • Andrew Bell, paraphrased: "Half the people who dig my stuff are all like, 'I love your work, but now I can't afford to eat.' And I feel bad!"
  • Yes. Someone was cosplaying as a freggin' Mudkips. The Internet has won.
  • The Conduit. Just . . . The Conduit.


Also, a few notes of clarification: apparently, I'm incapable of being flirtatious, so two of the previous items can probably be stricken from the record.

Final day tomorrow...

No comments: